I love window-shopping, whether it’s physically walking through a mall or outdoor shopping center, or via the internet. It’s always fun to see what’s out there and window-shopping is truly an inspiring experience. This post is dedicated to one runway palette I am currently really enjoying, Gucci’s Spring/Summer 2011. From tangerine, royal purple to emerald green, this season, Gucci really nailed it.
The color palette is rich, and very bold. I love the neutralization of these bold, juicy colors with the metallic accessories. Below is an outfit I basically would dream to have. I love the colors, and the femininity of it. As much as I love pants, I feel color-blocking with dresses is easier, at least for me. The colors are still bold and bright, but slightly muted so it’s more wearable but still is true to the trend.
1. Orange Cutaway Halter Dress from Top Shop: $76
2. Green Double-Breasted Blazer from Zara: $100
3. Sorbet Pink Balenciaga Clutch: $495
4. Gold Skinny Belt from Banana Republic: $40
5. Michael Kors MK5222 Gold Watch: $250
6. CALYPSO for Target Gold Cuff: $15