I had a completely amazing fairy-tale moment two weekends ago. It was yet another wedding of a dear friend and it was magical. So much love between them and I definitely can say, I have never seen such love between two people. Congrats Jennifer & Alex!
Today’s post is a two-fer…an outfit post and a post on how to get the most delicious and flawless spray tan. Thank you to Spray LA for making my skin look amazing. I truly felt beautiful all week! For those who know me, I don’t do spray tans…I’m always scared of getting patches, stripes or looking like an Ooompa Loompa. Spray LA took my fears and turned them into distant memories when I visited their amazing salon in Glendale. Ani was so welcoming and kind and helped me prep the night before with her excellent tips (i’ll share below). So once again, thank you Spray LA! Check them out here.
Tips for the PERFECT sunless tan:
Before your spray tan:
1. Prep your skin by shaving or waxing a day prior to your appointment.
2. Exfoliate really well paying close attention to the rough skin on your heels, elbows, and knees.
3. Come to your spray tan appointment with clean skin- no lotion, oils ,or deodorant.
4. We recommend getting any nail service before your spray tan.
It’s best to wait at least 8-10 hours after your spray tan before your next shower. It usually takes that much time for the spray tan to settle in.
Maintaining your spray tan:
1. Minimize any physical activity, swimming, and especially the jacuzzi and any hot bath while you have your spray tan on.
I rented this gorgeous Badgley Mischka dress from Rent the Runway (I didn’t have time to go and look for anything, so this site save my butt!). I paired it with a leather jacket for an edgier vibe (I can’t go full glam!) and a dark red lip cream called Simply Vamp “Aphrodisiac” from NYX Cosmetics (get it here).
Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.
2 thoughts on “golden girl in the golden hour”
Thank YOU! <3